6.27.2007

Google Docs/Spreadsheets Get New Look

If you're a fan of the increasing number of tools Google provides, you've likely been using their Documents & Spreadsheets. I use these on a regular basis and find them about as easy to navigate as anything out there. In fact, I like their spreadsheets better than Microsoft Excel or Open Office's Calc.

Yesterday I noticed that Google updated the layout and some features. The new look feels much more accessible and presents all your files very cleanly. There's also a new folders feature so you can group your documents into individual folders like you might do in an email client. The new view also lets you see all the people you're sharing document access with and how many docs/spreadsheets they have access to. This is a great new design and I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered it yesterday.

No comments: