2.20.2007

Back from NRB

We had a good couple days in Orlando at NRB. Yesterday morning I got to sit down with Brad Abare for a little while. Brad has his hands in a lot of different things. I knew him more for his work as the founder of ChurchMarketingSucks.com but he's also the Director of Communications for the Foursquare denomination and runs his own cause marketing agency called Personality. It was great to meet him (and he was even kind enough to drive me over to another hotel on his way to the airport.) I look forward to future conversations with Brad.

The middle part of the day was filled with meetings of various sorts. We had a client meeting for Walk Thru the Bible (a White Post client) and later met with the GodTube guys for a while, a brand new addition to our client list.

We had dinner with some Walk Thru staff and friends from Crosswalk.com, Christianity.com, and OnePlace.com.

I ended the evening talking with Greg Atkinson. I first discovered Greg many months ago through his blog, ChurchVideoIdeas.com. He's also a presenter at numerous conferences (he spoke three times at NRB I believe) and just recently joined Bent Tree Bible Fellowship to serve as their Technical Arts Director. Greg's a great guy with a sincere heart for ministry and a passion for excellence in churches. It was really good to meet him in person after trading emails for so long.

Today we had one final meeting and that was it for the trip. I heard multiple times that NRB will be in Nashville for the next ten years. That works for me.

No comments: