5.10.2007

Joost invites, More Mac vs PC, Copyrights, and more

Myriad items for you today...

I wrote about Joost recently and today I got an email from them that says I can invite anyone who wants a Joost invitation (it's still invitation only to download the player). If you want one just let me know in the comments or email me.

My friend Tom at Community Christian Church sent word that there are two more of their Mac vs. PC parody videos online now. You may recall that I interviewed Tom in December while there was some online controversy about their original Mac vs PC videos.

Greg Atkinson of the ChurchVideoIdeas blog told me a few days ago that he and Anthony Coppedge have released a podcast on churches and copyright laws. It's worth a listen if you're on a church staff or volunteer in a ministry at your church that deals with any media.

Frank from StrategicDigitalOutreach just let me know about a new website he was part of creating called MissionEquip. MissionEquip was built to provide productivity tools to equip Christian missionaries worldwide in evangelism and discipleship.

MySliceofPi is now selling it's 100th slice! For longtime readers, you'll recall that I launched this site with a friend two months ago. It's been interesting to see it go. We're always looking for feedback if you have suggestions.

No comments: