4.03.2007

Free Pi for new readers!

There are several new people checking out MicroExplosion right now due to my post on ChurchMarketingSucks.com yesterday. As a way of thanking you for checking out this blog, I'd like to give you a free slice of Pi from mysliceofPi.com. So here's the deal, the first ten new MicroExplosion readers to email me (fourthbill@gmail.com) with a Pi request will get a code for a free slice of Pi.

If you've been a faithful reader for a while I don't want to leave you out either, so the first five regulars to email me will get a free code also.

Everyone be sure to note if you're a new reader or a regular. Also, if anyone includes a really good Pidea we'll post it to the list and I'll give you another free Pi code.

1 comment:

Tuxedo Cut Man said...

Great blog I enjoyed reaading