8.11.2006

Next time you're in Nashville...


...be sure to visit the J. Alexander's restaurant downtown on West End Avenue. It's fairly new in town although we've had two other J. Alexander's restaurants in town for several years now. Today I had lunch at the West End location for the first time and was pleasantly surprised with both the food and decor. I'm very familiar with the White Bridge Road (west Nashville) version and basically expected the same thing. I was delighted to see that this location is taking the already good food and atmosphere to a new level. My chicken salad sandwich was one of the best I've ever had and the service was outstanding. You can check out the full menu here. So, when you find yourself ready for a great dinner on the town or a classy business lunch downtown, I highly recommend J. Alexander's. I know I'll be back.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, this is the one post I can figure out what you're talking about!!! :) This is so fun to find everyone's links. I'll add you to my friend's blog section once I figure out how to add that section!! :)

Never eaten at J Alexanders mainly b'c I'm just not on that side of town. But, I'll check it out if I'm over there!

Sarah